Sunday, December 26, 2010

A funny chirtsmas

Today me,my family,wen hui and her mum go to church for celebrate X'mas...
AT there my mum and wen hui'smum were at the first floor to have dinner and watch some show by gan shin and the brother and sister....

We can't have dinner at first floor so that I bring wen hui and my brother sister go down
to the cafe room to have fried rice and some orange juice...

After having fried rices ,we went up to the second floor to learn some things from our beautiful teacher, Esther,to do some X',mas art..We do X'mas sock and some young chilh do snow man...so cute...

My sister do the sock so funny..a paper sock with a big paper with some many glue....
I think that no so funny....the funnies is my brother the paper sock so small he say he wanted to give baby to wear his small sock...We laugh and tell he the baby cannot wear the sock...and that he think for a minutes and told us the sock can give xiao i ren wear...haha..how to find xiao i ren le?


After doing art...T.Esther and Zi Lin,Ya mei and cindy choose the beautiful sock .....I can't think wen hui win the prize.....wen hui so happy to get the prize...At the end we all get a cute and can recond bear .....

The church end in 10 p.m.,and we go back home...in the car wen hui,me,Rachel(my sister),Nicholas n Frankie(my twin brother) take out the bear to do some recond..we shout and laugh stupid .....haha that some funny...

We go back home .....and wen hui's mother bringthe tried wen hui back they sweet home to have a sweet sleep....

Today we have a funny and happy X'mas wish the next year X'mas also like this year...but have litter bit boring to look after them....hahaha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment